Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online, by calling or emailing the studio or in person in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 21 days in advance. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least one hour in advance to avoid penalty for most classes. The earliest class of each day requires 10 hours cancellation notice.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Please reply to the email immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation may be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or by calling emailing the studio at least an hour before class to avoid being charged.
- Failing to cancel with at least an hour’s notice is considered a late cancel for most classes. The earliest class of each day requires 10 hours cancellation notice. Not showing up for a class that you reserved a spot in is considered a no show.
- After a combined three late cancels or no shows, you will be charged $10 per additional late cancels or no shows.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- First-time students who are 20 or more weeks pregnant must take at least 5 pre-natal classes before joining the regular class by using the Bar Method Prenatal DVD.
- If you purchase a package of 5 classes or more, you may borrow the Bar Method Prenatal DVD until you come to take your first class in the studio.
- ALL new pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have his/her new client form signed by a parent or guardian.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest and avoid spreading it to others.